Healthy Leadership/Churches (Serve and Strengthen Existing Churches)
We utilize conferences, personal consultations, and networking opportunities with church leaders, to provide them skill development and resource awareness that will help them grow or revitalize their effectiveness in their local churches.
- Preaching Conference
- Winter Bible Study / Doctrinal Study
- Ministers Round Table / Prayer Time
- Healthy Church Conference
- S4G Suncoast for the Gospel
Church Multiplication (Starting New Congregations)
Identify target areas or people groups where new churches are needed, and give direction, encouragement and potential resources to churches and church planters in our association.
- Area survey's to target locations
- Area demographics from FL. Baptist Convention
- Association Church Planting team to coordinate Church Plants
- Fund raising through Association to raise money for Church Planting
Missions/Ministry Involvement (Stimulate Mission/Ministry Efforts)
Develop a local, unified strategy among our churches to discover and evangelize the unchurched people of this area, and also encourage involvement in global mission projects.
- Senior Adult Ministries
- Engage - Suncoast Association - Association Missions Fair
- Engage - Florida Partnerships - Disaster Relief
- Engage - U.S. Partnerships - Missions
- Engage - World Partnerships - Cuba, Haiti
Ministerial Support (Supporting the Ministers and their Families)
Providing support and ongoing encouragement and education for personal and professional growth.
- Ministers Appreciation Banquet
- Ministers Wives Network
- Ordination or Installation events
- Ministers Round Table / Prayer Times